Monday, May 17, 2010

Bump Pics!

I haven't been diligent with taking bump pics. I really didn't think there was much to show. I think I "popped" (meaning my uterus started to bulge and felt firm) around Week 10 so I decided to take a photo. I took another one at 14 weeks and then another one today (16w3d).

Not much to see here!

I have a little bit more of a belly here, but you can't really tell because I don't have my hand on my belly like in the Week 10 photo

Now this kind of looks like an actual bump. I think the Target BeBand I'm wearing helps a bit with that. It felt so awkward posing for this photo! :P

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable! I can't wait to see the progression of your bump pics. I started taking mine around 17 weeks and I am so glad I did...it's fun to look back at them now.

    ReplyDelete

 

track web traffic
Free Web Counters