Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekly Check-In!

Here's a typical weekly check-in one can easily find on the internet. I know it's been WAY too long since my last post, but I'll go more into that after I get this one posted. I meant to do this every week, but...oh well. :P

How far along?: 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds as of 14 weeks 3 days (May 3rd)

Pregnancy symptoms: I've been feeling quite tired lately, which is a typical 1st tri symptom that I never got. Go figure. I also have some discomfort if I twist, turn or bend a certain way. I think it's just my uterus and supporting muscles stretching.

Maternity clothes: I haven't worn any yet, but my MIL bought me 2 shirts and a co-worker is going to give me some of her clothes. I'm thinking I'll need to look into maternity jeans soon! Part of me feels a little silly thinking about maternity clothes since I don't have a distinct bump just yet. I kind of just look like I took one too many trips to the buffet line. :P

Stretch Marks: None that are due to pregnancy weight gain.

Sleep: I had insomnia and vivid/bad dreams during the first tri. I'm sleeping better these days, especially since I've been so tired lately.

Best moment this week: Brian and I both heard Baby's heartbeat on Monday, May 3rd. What an amazing moment. :)

Movement: None yet! Maybe in the next couple of weeks?

Food cravings: I don't think this qualifies as a craving, but I've been eating a lot of ice cream lately. :P

Food aversions: Most of my food aversions are gone. There are still some foods that I just don't feel like eating. Before I got pregnant, I used to make a yummy veggie soup that I loved. These days, I can't stand the thought of it. Some oily/fried foods still turn me off, which is a good thing.

Gender: We'll find out if Baby T is a boy or girl on May 24th! Right now, Brian, my mom, my grandpa and our OB/GYN all think it's a boy. I also have a feeling we're having a boy. We shall see!

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button in or out: Still very much in. :P

What I miss: Strangely enough, I wasn't a very big fish-eater before becoming pregnant. Now that I am pregnant and should stay away from it, I want to eat it! I also miss having my morning coffee. I've been trying out Starbucks instant decaf this past week. It's really quite good!

What I am looking forward to: Aside from the obvious (meeting our baby!), I'm looking forward to our BIG ultrasound in a couple of weeks and also feeling Baby move.

Milestones: I'm so happy to be past the first tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track web traffic
Free Web Counters